Each year, HRACO awards two $2,000 scholarships to deserving HR students in central Ohio. The application deadline for the 2017 scholarship is February 17th. These scholarships are awarded based on a number of factors, including:
- Academic performance
- Demonstrated leadership
- Human Resources related experience
- Human Resources related extracurricular activities
- Career goals
In order to be considered eligible for a scholarship, the following requirements must be met:
- Must be a full-time student
- Must be pursuing a course of study related to the Human Resources field
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA in your major, with a minimum of 2.75 overall
- Prior HRACO scholarship recipients are not eligible
- Submission of all documentation by February 17, 2017
- Must attend a college/university located in central Ohio or reside in Central Ohio and attend a college/university online
In order to be fully considered, you must complete and submit the online application below and upload a resume and two (2) written letters of recommendation from employers and/or professors.
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT STUDENT MEMBER OF HRACO, PLEASE LOG IN BEFORE APPLYING.